The Global IP ConfEx aims to bring together in-house lawyers, law firm partners, service providers, investors, policy makers and other stakeholders from the legal, IP and outsourcing industries.
CPD Credits Information
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is increasingly becoming more of a mandatory segment for professional career development at all levels. For an individual, organisation or industry as a whole, CPD is essential to keeping skills and knowledge up-to-date. The regular implementation of CPD enables progressive and structured improvement.The Global Legal ConfEx would provide enormous opportunities for professional development through earning CPD credits. This event has a host of panel discussions and master classes on various interesting and intriguing topics spread throughout the day that can be attended for gaining professional knowledge and getting these credits.
- Global Legal ConfEx provides 6.5 Hours CPD hours for this event which is accredited by The CPD Certification Service.
- It is the delegate’s responsibility to request a CPD certificate from Global Legal ConfEx at the time of registration, and it is the participants’ responsibility to submit the CPD certificate to their relevant governing body.
- Post event, we will inform The CPD Certification Service that the participants have attended the show and they will provide the participants with CPD certificates online (soft copy)
- Participants can then submit this certificate to their governing body with relevant amount of hours.
- Participants are requested to fill & submit the Participant Evaluation & Feedback Form, which will be provided to them at the time of registration
Certification Fee: USD 50
Attendee Demographics :
Who will attend the Global IP ConfEx :
- In-house Legal and IP Counsel
- General Counsel
- Chief Legal Counsel
- Law Firm Partners – Legal and IP
- Law Firm Associates
- Government Representatives
- Company Secretaries & Managers – Legal and IP
- Law Firms Managing Partners
- Heads of Legal and IP Departments
- Directors of Legal and IP Administration
- CEOs and Directors of LPO Companies
- Directors of Legal and IP Services
- Directors of Legal and IP Operations
- Corporate Directors and Executives – BPO/FPO/KPO Industry
- Technocrats and Executives from the Legal and IP Industry
- Executives representing Legal and IP Software Companies
- Individual Member Organizations
- Legal and IP Association Representative