George Lim, SC
Co-Chairman of the Board of Directors
Singapore International Mediation Centre
Topic: Mediation :Adding value to the Business Community
About George Lim, SC
- GEORGE LIM is a Senior Counsel and served as President of the Law Society of Singapore between 1998 – 1999.
- Currently, he sits on the Boards of the Singapore Mediation Centre, Singapore International Mediation Centre, International Mediation Institute, Singapore Institute of Legal Education, and the Pro Bono Management Committee of the Law Society.
- George also serves on the ADR Advisory Council of the State Courts of Singapore, as well as the Advisory Council of the Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore.
- George sits on the Panel of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC).
- George served as the first Chairman of the Asian Mediation Association (2009-10).
- In 2011, he was appointed to the Board of the IMI.
Senior Managing Director, Forensic and Litigation Consulting
Topic: The FIFA Scandal: Lessons for the Corporate World
About Jarrod Baker
- Jarrod Baker is a Senior Managing Director in FTI Consulting’s Forensic & Litigation Consulting practice and is based in Singapore.
- Recognized as one of the leading forensic accountants in Who’s Who Legal: Investigations 2016, Jarrod provides specialist support to clients operating in the Asia Pacific region who face high stakes litigation, complex investigations and regulatory scrutiny. He has consulted across the globe helping corporates with their investigative response to high profile corruption scandals and also worked in an in-house anti-corruption compliance role for a Fortune 100 company.
- Jarrod is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and also of the Governance Institute of Australia. He currently serves as Non-Executive Director of the Australian affiliate of Transparency International, the global coalition against corruption.
Director of Legal & Corporate Affairs
Topic: Putting Trust at the Core of Technology
About Jeff Bullwinkel
- Jeff is responsible to oversee Microsoft’s Corporate, External & Legal Affairs team for Asia Pacific and Japan. Team includes over 75 legal and corporate affairs professionals and staff located in 11 countries and supporting Microsoft’s businesses in over 30 countries in the region. He is responsible for providing legal, corporate affairs and community affairs support for Microsoft’s regional sales, marketing and services organization.
- He is also responsible for regional enforcement strategies developed to address Internet safety and cybercrime attacks, intellectual property theft, and compliance issues.
GOAL is committed to producing global legal conferences and exhibition that are led by world-class, experienced speakers. Our conference speakers and presenters are national and international leaders having expertise in the areas of Litigation, Intellectual Property, Compliance, Risk Management, Mergers and Acquisitions, Contract Management, Legal Outsourcing, Technology among others. As recognized and respected experts in their fields, they are eager to share their knowledge, insights, and personal stories to inspire and educate you. For each conference, our speakers focus on relevant ideas, strategies and solutions to advance your professional and business development objectives.