Global LPO Conference and Exhibition, New York City, 11-12 October 2012
The Global LPO Conference and Exhibition is one of the world’s largest legal outsourcing events for counsels, law firm partners, buyers, service providers, investors and policy makers in Legal, IP, and Outsourcing Industry.
Entering its third year, the event will be held on October 11-12 at Courtyard by Marriott, LaGuardia Airport, New York City, NY, USA and will aim to bring together large number of global attendees.
The Global LPO Conference and Exhibition offers unique networking opportunities, One-on-One prescheduled meetings, knowledge sharing platform, an overview of the latest technological developments, and real world scenarios for bringing legal and technological solutions to market. The event features discussions on high profile topics related to policy changes, ABA rules, UK Legal Services Act, sustainability and growth path, new sources of legal outsourcing, ethics and legislative concerns, apprehensions and solutions. The conference also offers business partnering opportunities, utilizing a meeting system that assists buyers, service providers, investors and others alike in arranging confidential one-on-one meetings well in advance.
Who Must Attend?
- In-House Counsels
- Law Firms Managing Partners
- Private Practice Attorneys
- CEOs and Directors of LPO companies
- Technocrats and Executives from legal industry
- Corporate Directors and Executives â€“ BPO/FPO/KPO Industry
- Businesses â€“ Small and Medium IT/ITES Enterprises
- Consultants, Policy makers and Government officials
- Global Legal Professionals
- All stakeholders interested in the BPO/LPO/KPO industry