Global LPO Conference, London, 2-3 March 2011
Global law firms are increasingly turning to legal process outsourcing, under pressure from clients to provide faster, better and cheaper legal services. The offshoring industry has risen to the challenge and is maturing fast.
A common platform is now vital to educate global lawyers about the complexities involved in offshoring legal work. Last year it was provided by KPO Consultants at the Global LPO Conference 2010, which took place in Delhi, India. As well as informing the lawyers who attended, it gave industry insiders a valuable opportunity to discuss the key issues affecting legal outsourcing and to examine solutions to ensure its smooth functioning in the future.
After the success of the 2010 conference, which witnessed the evolution of multiple business partnerships and contracts among and within the LPO industry, KPO Consultants has decided to address the needs of buyers based in UK and Europe. The Global LPO Conference 2011 – Buyers and Vendors Meet in The UK will take place on March 2nd and 3rd 2011 at the Waldorf Hilton Hotel, London.
Why attend Global LPO Conference, London?
- To develop thorough insight into the existing and future scenario of the global LPO industry
- To find radical ways of sourcing legal work – what to do and how to do it
- To learn how the costs of routine and repetitive legal work can be cut dramatically
- To gain knowledge from the success and failure of other buyers
- To discover how to prepare your case on offshoring legal work for your business’s management
- To network and develop business relationships with LPO service providers