Global LPO Conference, Los Angeles, 5-6 October 2011
The Global LPO (Legal Process Outsourcing) Conference 2011 – Buyers and Vendors Meet in Los Angeles, USA is being organized at Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel, USA with the intention of easing the evolution of even more inventive measures to bridge the widening gap between the old style of doing legal business and the new that is brought on with the advent of the legal outsourcing industry. Perhaps the most prestigious LPO conference in the world, it is hosted by KPO Consultants who already has organized three great conferences in New Delhi, London and New York City recently. The connoisseurs of legal and intellectual property (patents) outsourcing from around the world will shed light on many ongoing and unexpected new avenues and address any concerns.
In the wake of increasing popularity of legal process outsourcing, businesses are confounded on whether or not they should ride the wave. It becomes imperative to educate organizations on the advantages of legal process outsourcing.
The Global LPO Conference 2011 – Buyers and Vendors Meet in Los Angeles, USA is a promising event which stands apart from similar conferences held so far. The event is an eye-opener of sorts for people working in the global legal industry. This conference articulates the need for legal process outsourcing and talks about overcoming concerns that impede future growth.
The conference provides secure and meaningful channels for education, networking and building vendor-buyer relationships.
- On-Site Pre-Conference Meets: Exclusively organized on both days of the Conference, they are by-request, prescheduled formal meetings among interested buyers and vendors at the Conference venue. The main idea is to promote a one-to-one exchanges whereby both parties can discuss their outsourcing needs freely, defining their concerns, expectations, and capabilities, as well as terms for signing the agreements. Should you be interested in participating in this initiative, buyers and vendors are requested to contact Mr. Mohammad Danish at firstname.lastname@example.org at least three weeks prior to the conference.
- One-on-One Meetings: Our “One-on-One Meeting” concept is a unique time-saving exercise that aims to provide prescheduled business meetings between qualified buyers and vendors. The meetings last 30 minutes and give each buyer an opportunity to establish critical contact with potential LPO service providers. This invite will be extended only to the top most executives of law departments and law firms, capable of off-shoring, and to vendors with cutting edge infrastructure to meet buyer demands. The vendors will be able to invest quality time in exclusive business dialogues with the most significant executives in the industry. Hours invested during these dialogues could optimally enhance the sales process for the vendor community with benefits lasting up to 6-9 months post this Conference. The organizers would coordinate the entire process of organizing One-on-One Meetings for you. The meeting itinerary will be provided to both the parties one week prior to the Conference, allowing them to fully research and prepare for these One-on-One Meetings. Should you be interested in participating in this initiative, buyers and vendors are requested to Mr. Mohammad Danish at email@example.com at least three weeks prior to the Conference.
- CLE credits: KPOC has partnered with CLEWhiz.com, an accredited CLE provider, to provide CLE credits to the conference participants. CLE credits provided by CLEWhiz.com can also be used in many other jurisdictions. These CLE Credits are only available for the participants who will be physically present in the conference. These CLE credits are not valid for virtual participants. Check out www.CLEWhiz.com for further accreditation information.
- Workshops: These workshops are designed as a forum to encourage a dialogue about the burning issues in the global legal industry. Each workshop lasts for about 30-45 minutes. Renowned leaders from the industry and subject experts facilitate these workshops. These are highly educative sessions for all delegates. The workshops offer great opportunity to participate in Q&A sessions also.
- Strategic Topical Sessions: 40-60 minute sessions in which a small group works together to debate, share challenges and discuss experiences around a specific theme. These sessions allow attendees to be involved in a focused discussion on a theme of interest.
- Case Studies: It is always valuable to hear about the experiences of others. Participants can learn from and question senior executives who have faced and solved similar challenges, through stage-setting analytical papers, best practices and case studies.
- Virtual Conference: Without having to travel, you can participate virtually and keep yourself updated with the happenings at the physical conference in Los Angeles, through the Virtual Global LPO Conference. You will be able to watch webcasts, see speakers, ask questions, discuss experiences and much more. Learn more here.
- Virtual Exhibits: Selected vendors will be allotted their display zones virtually at our Virtual Conference Platform. Thus exhibitors in the Virtual Conference are able to meet prospective buyers and showcase their real time capabilities virtually. Contact us to learn more.
- Pilot Projects: The conference offers the participating buyers an opportunity to examine the work capabilities of several LPO vendors even before the conference starts. By issuing pilot projects before the conference, buyers have the opportunity to not only explore multiple vendors at once, but also to cross-examine their work methodology and project outcome. This helps them save time, resources, and money, which eventually leads to a well-informed business decision. Should you be interested in participating in this initiative, buyers and vendors are requested to contact Mr. Mohammad Danish at firstname.lastname@example.org at least three weeks prior to the Conference.
- Global LPO Mall: To help vendors showcase their expertise to the buyer’s community, and to give the buyers ample opportunity to explore the range of services as well as options available in the LPO space, there will be an exhibition area which we have designated as the Global LPO Mall. This exhibition zone will have different sections including:
- Display Zone
US vendors would be allotted their vending zones in which they would remain available during the Conference period. They can display sample work projects in their areas of expertise in the form of CDs, presentations, wall-ups and brochures. They can also display relevant information about their infrastructure, teams, offices, etc. Buyers would come and meet them in-person at their zones.
- Legal Software Zone
Based on industry feedback, we have included a special zone dedicated to companies looking to enhance the output of the global legal industry through IT. This zone would feature Software/IT /ITeS companies from US, UK, Europe, India and other destinations which are actively providing software/IT services to the LPO industry, Law Firms, and General Counsels. The participation of these companies would help them display their opportunity assessment, and form strategic alliances with stakeholders of their interest.
- Training Zone
This zone features LPO training institutes which have taken up the onerous task of training lawyers for the LPO Industry and will be participating to demonstrate their training abilities to ensure a regular talent supply to the industry. Further, foreign training institutes, having witnessed the growth of the LPO sector have also been invited to participate.
- Other LPO Destinations Zone
This Global Conference provides a tremendous platform to emerging off shoring and outsourcing destinations like India, Northern Ireland, Mauritius, Kenya, the Philippines, Israel, Argentina, Costa Rica, South Africa, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka giving them an opportunity to represent and showcase their abilities in the LPO industry. We believe that it is not geography but expertise in areas such as people, communication skills, as well as cost, time-zone difference, and government stability that govern the growth of this industry. Vendors from all these countries would not only use this platform to meet top LPO executives but would also be benefited by networking with global buyers in order to form strategic alliances.
- Display Zone