The Conference provides secure and meaningful channels for education, networking and building vendor-buyer relationships. These include:
- Workshops: These workshops are designed as a forum to encourage a dialogue about the burning issues in the global legal industry. Renowned leaders from the industry and subject experts will facilitate these workshops. These will be highly educative sessions for all delegates. It will also include Q&A sessions.
- Leadership Learning Lab/Industry Dialogue: 40-60 minute sessions in which a group of industry's top professionals and service providers works together to debate, share challenges and discuss experiences around a specific theme. This will allow attendees to be involved in a focused discussion on a theme of interest.
- Case Studies: It is always valuable to hear about the experiences of others. Learn from and question senior executives who have faced and solved similar challenges, through stage-setting analytical papers, best practices and case studies.
- One-on-One Meetings: An opportunity for event participants to get to know each other and discuss their business requirements/offerings. Participants will be able to assess solutions and services that are available to help them achieve their business objectives. The conference will serve as a platform for business meetings between buyers and vendors.
- Share experiences and network with global lawyers and general counsel
- Engage in one-on-one meetings with industry's top professionals and service providers
- Showcase real time capabilities
- Position your brand globally
- Learn from the experiences of industry's top professionals and service providers
- Meet and interact with legal vendor executives on a one-to-one basis
- Aim to frame your own business case study to represent to your board of management
- Select the right vendor and if needed, enter into binding contracts for offshoring
- Learn about the current and expected future shape of the LPO industry; gather insights about onshoring, near-shoring, and offshoring; and evaluate the kind of work to outsource
- Be a part of the learning environment
- Exchange of knowledge, experiences, ideas and practices and interact with companies experiencing similar issues and problems
- Get updates on key issues that your organizations are concerned with
- Gain a strategic vision by listening to legal experts as our distinguished panel speakers
- Attend intense and engrossing workshops
- Learn current and future scenario of legal industry and evaluate the kind of work that should be offered as outsourcing support
- See a comprehensive collection of legal products and services and choose the best ones to suit your needs
- Meet global legal executives and vendors on a one-on-one basis
- Take the opportunity to be with your peers and discuss business requirements and service offerings
- Build strategic alliances
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SPONSORSHIP/PARTICIPATION HERE
Have a question or comment about our conference/s? We are eager to hear from you. Contact us at US: +1-949-528-2431 | UK: +44-20-3695-6451 or email@example.com