Exclusive One-on-One Meetings
A unique and exclusive benefit to conference delegates is participation in One-on-One Meetings. Designed to foster strategic business relationships and valuable business development opportunities, the One-on-One Meeting program facilitates pre-scheduled, 30-minute meetings between qualified buyers and vendors. By using our internet platform, you can schedule your One-to-One Meetings to plan your day and meet who really matters most to you.
These meetings are designed to help clients, peers and/or vendors make valuable business connections that advance their legal services goals.
How it works:
- We upload the event participants list with adequate info onto this tech tool and give you the access. You login and see the names and designations of all participants in the event. You simply shortlist the top potential clients and send them the messages (with your brief profile) for scheduling your meetings with them (max 10). They accept it and the meetings automatically get calendared between both the parties. Our onsite teams assist you on the event day for meetings in a separate area. This is an important tool because you cannot exchange your cards with all participants attending the event. This tech tool helps you selecting the top potential clients and fixing your meet with them.
- Are the 10 client meetings assured? Or could it end up in planning 10 meetings and getting 3 meet ups. Or what if we have less actual meets? We make every effort to introduce you to key clients, peers and/or vendors for legal services. One-on-One meetings services are automated and there is no interference from our side as the organizer. We do understand the objectives of our partners and sponsors and therefore, this tech tool access is the extended as the additional support. We don’t guarantee the meetings. However, we assist.
- The meeting itinerary is provided to both the parties one week prior to the conference, allowing them to fully research and prepare for these One-on-One Meetings.
- Buyers can assess solutions and services that are available to help them to achieve their business objectives.
- The meetings last approximately 30 minutes and give each buyer an opportunity to establish a critical contact with a potential service provider.
Should you have any question or need any clarification, please write at email@example.com.