Global LPO Conference and Exhibition, New Delhi, India 11-12 April 2013
INDIA – As we hear this brand, we recall the “outsourcing support services” instantly. Destination India has also gained tremendous foothold in the global legal space, yet the Indian/Asian In-house lawyers have yet to opt for the legal outsourcing model. Most of the Indian/Asian In-house lawyers have not been exposed to the legal outsourcing support services in its “real” sense. Of course, in their day to day practices, they outsource the legal services to partnering law firms but the legal outsourcing industry has got lot to offer: scalability, contractual labor, leveraging information technology, costs savings, global expertise, etc. We believe that the time has come for all parties to get in to the room talk-ideate-plan-choose and above all benefit!
Based on the feedback from the industry leaders, who have long felt the need for a unique global legal industry event to address the concerns of Indian/Asian In-house lawyers, we are organizing the Global LPO Conference taking place on April 11-12, 2013 at Hotel Radisson Blu, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, India.
This global scale event will invite huge number of global In-house lawyers, Law firm partners, Government reps and LPO service providers from 15-20 countries like the US, UK, Australia, Canada, India, South Africa, etc.
What is IN for me?
- Case Studies: Can Indian/Asian lawyers opt for legal outsourcing service models?
- Panel Discussions: How can Indian/Asian law firms start offering legal outsourcing support services?
- One-on-One Meetings between prospective buyers and service providers
- Global Brand Visibility
- Networking with 200+ Global Lawyers
- Learning the Best Practices in Global Legal Industry
The Conference will allow delegates to meet face-to-face with service providers and country representatives across the globe in order to discover how best to take advantage of a globalized marketplace.
This event will further aspire lawyers and outsourcing experts to set up their ventures, overcome their strategic issues and complex business and will help their management make key decisions which will eventually affect the growth of their organizations.
Who Should Attend Global LPO Conference and Exhibition, New Delhi, India, April 2013?
- Law Firms Managing Partners
- In-House Counsels
- Policy Makers
- Corporate Directors and Executives BPO/FPO/KPO Industry
- Businesses Small and Medium IT/ITES Enterprises
- Private Practice Attorneys
- CEOs and Directors of LPO companies
- Global Legal Professionals
- All stakeholders interested in the BPO/LPO/KPO industry
- Technocrats and Executives from legal industry
- Consultants, Policy makers and Government officials